TUESDAY MARCH 28, AT 7.30 IN THE SCHOOL
2. Minutes of the meetings held on February 21st 2000
3. Matters Arising
· Notice Board - progress
· APM - speaker
· Fence adjacent to Churcham Garage.
4.5.1 A40 Roadworks outside school. Progress and to consider moving the speed camera from Birdwood to the school site
5. Sunnyside. To report.
6.1.2 Leeways Packaging - minor alteration to vehicular access.
6.2.2 2 Court Cottages-erection of carport. GRANTED
7. Millennium event(s) - chairman to report
8. Village Appraisal. Cllr Ingram to report.
9. Finance. Cheques for salary and expenses for clerk and cleaner. Invoices re notice board and lettering, Millennium mugs, school hire (11 meetings) To consider donations to PCCs burial grounds..
10. The Gloucestershire Way - Opening. To note draft loyal address.
11. New committee structure for FODDC. Dist Cllr Hall to update
12. Correspondence. FODDC Credit Union; Police consultation; draft FODDC Local Plan
13. Any other business
14. Date of next meeting