Coleford Then & Now
Page 9 - Boxbush Road


Boxbush Road

Two aerial photos of the area around Boxbush Road and St. John's Church.

An old colour tinted photograph from the early 1900s of Boxbush Road looking down towards the junction with St. John Street, Bank Street and Staunton Road.

By the 1950's nothing had changed, apart from the car instead of the carriage parked in front of the same house on the left.

And by 1999, when this photograph was taken, the only difference again is that there are rather more cars!


Page design by Rod Neep
Forest Web