Cleeve Orchard Cider..
Artisan maker of Little Owl cider from the last orchard in Ross on Wye
Gallery 54 - Ross on..
Contemporary abstract art, ceramics and glassware
The Bells Hotel in the Forest of Dean
The largest hotel in the Forest of Dean and Wye Valley.
52 en-suite rooms (two disabled)
Contact InfoVisit Website | Email
Phone: 01594 832583
Fax: 01594 832584
Nearby ShopsColeford has several supermarkets, and many smaller family-owned shops catering for all needs.
St. John's, Church of England. St. John's Church was built in 1880, designed by S. Gambier-Parry, to replace the older original church in the market place (of which only the tower now remains).
The Baptists first began worship in the town in 1805, and the present church was built in 1858, and extended in 1889 to include school rooms.Deprecated: mysql_escape_string(): This function is deprecated; use mysql_real_escape_string() instead. in /var/www/vhosts/fweb.org.uk/httpdocs/classes_system/generaldata.class.inc on line 613