Cleeve Orchard Cider..
Artisan maker of Little Owl cider from the last orchard in Ross on Wye
Gallery 54 - Ross on..
Contemporary abstract art, ceramics and glassware
Old Nibley Farmhouse in the Forest of DeanThis bed and breakfast, a 5 bedroom 350 year former farm house situated on the out skirts of Blakeney, about 4 miles from Lydney, on the edge of the Forest of Dean. Each bedroom has been individually decorated and furnished and all have a variety of en-suite facilities.
Contact InfoVisit Website | Email
Phone: 01594 516770
Gary and Marian Buckmaster
Old Nibley Farmhouse
Nearby ChurchesThe Church of England church at Blakeney was built in the 1800's. Before this time, the parish was combined with the village of Awre, a little further to the east and closer to the River Severn. The font is what appears to be a 15th century stoup for holy water, belived to have been removed from Awre church during the Reformation and buried for safety. It was found near Gatcombe when the railway was built, and used locally as a flower pot for many years before being brought to the church at Blakeney. In the early 1800s there was a considerable non-conformist movement from the established church, and a tabenacle was built at Blakeney in 1823, a mile north of the village. This building is now used as houses. A replacement tabenacle was built in the village in 1849 (before the church of England church was built). Deprecated: mysql_escape_string(): This function is deprecated; use mysql_real_escape_string() instead. in /var/www/vhosts/fweb.org.uk/httpdocs/classes_system/generaldata.class.inc on line 613